Showing 1–5 of 18 results
E- BOOK When Your List Goes Out Of The Window$9.99
This e-book is for parents of children between the ages of 2 – 8 years (and potentially older) who are looking for guidance and proactive behavioural strategies in managing tantrums and meltdowns. We want to give your list (and power) back when it feels like it has gone out of the window.
This e-book aims to add to your tool kit. We have done this by:
– Explaining what is happening to the brain during a meltdown
– Going through the differences between a tantrum and a meltdown
– Guiding you in how to establish why this behaviour is happening
– Giving you ideas and strategies about how to respond to a tantrum
– Giving you ideas and strategies about how to respond to a meltdown
– Adding preventative strategies to the tool kit
The Skill of Listening$0.00
We have made ‘The Skill of Listening’ our free social story to help out all of those parents who are forever telling their child/children to listen! The Skill of Listening is a social story designed to guide children through the importance of listening and how to listen.
Trying Tricky or New Things Workbook$1.99
The Trying Tricky or New Things Workbook is the perfect resource for children who have perfectionist tendencies or who are anxious or resistant when trying new experiences or activities that they view as being too hard. The workbook is a combination of a social story and practical encouragement to “collect” times where they tried something new or tricky. By the end of the workbook their confidence will be sky high in seeing all the new and tricky things they were able to do!
Social Scenarios – Social Abilities Bundle$8.99
The Social Scenarios Social Abilities Bundle is a compilation of 7 social stories (© Carol Gray) that features some activities that allow for practical application and therefore repeated practice of these newly emerging skills. This bundle includes:
– Playing and Sharing
– Winning and Losing Games
– Looking After My Toys
– Listening to My Mum and Dad
– Going First, Last or in the Middle
– People are Different
These scenarios are designed to guide children in the art of socialising.
Social Scenarios – Conversation Skills Bundle$7.99
This Social Scenarios Conversation Skills Bundle is a compilation of 4 social stories (© Carol Gray) that also feature some activities that allow for practical application and therefore repeated practice of these newly emerging skills. This bundle includes:
– Talking in Social Situations
– Answering Questions
– Interrupting During Conversation
– Correcting Others In Conversation
These scenarios are designed to guide children in the art of conversing.